Richard E. Palumbo, Jr.
Richard E. Palumbo, Jr., Esq. spent nearly 20 years as a public adjuster and restorative contractor before becoming a fire loss, water damage and property damage attorney. As a fire loss attorney, Richard uses his experience as an insurance adjuster and restorative contractor to make insurance companies pay for property damage insurance claims.
Richard’s practice is heavily focused on fire loss, water and property damage claim adjusting, settlement, appraisal and litigation. Attorney Palumbo and his legal team regularly makes property insurance companies reverse their wrongful denial of fire losses, water claim, mold damage and other property damage claims and secures coverage for otherwise denied insurance claims. He uses his nearly 40 years experience in insurance law and the insurance industry to make the property insurance companies pay the maximum amount for fire losses, water claim, mold damage and other property damage claims.
Our fire loss, water damage, property damage and insurance law legal team is managed by Attorney Richard Palumbo. Richard completed his first insurance claim at the age of 16. It was a soot clean-up property insurance claim caused by a boiler back-up. His first property damage claim was a success. He quickly learned that property insurance companies regularly utilize bad faith claims practices that he likes to refer to as “Deny, Delay and Underpay” to cheat insureds and make big profits. Using his experience in the insurance industry, a law degree and the firm’s legal team that includes some of the best litigating attorneys anywhere; property insurance companies now routinely pay for denied, delayed and underpaid property damage claims.
Even if you have already been paid for your claim, our fire loss attorneys, water damage attorneys and property damage lawyers may be able to assist you. You have nothing to lose. There is no fee unless successful. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
- Pennsylvania State University – Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island
- Avvo Top Attorney – Avvo Rating 9.9
- The Business Lawyers – The Nation’s Leading Business Attorneys (RI Recommended Invitee 2020)
- U.S. News Lawyer Directory powered by Best Lawyers (2020)
- Distinguished Justice Advocates (Formal Charter Member Invitee 2019)
Martindale Hubbell Platinum Client Champion (2019, 2018)
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Rated (2019, 2018)
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys – Lifetime Achievement Award (Invitee 2019, 2018, 2017)
- Premier Litigation Lawyer (Invitee 2019, 2018)
- Business Elite Awards – US Business News (Nominee 2019)
- Lawyers of Distinction (Nominee 2019, 2018)
- Premier Corporate Lawyers (Nominee 2019)
- Finance Monthly Magazine – Legal Awards – Landlord and Tenant Lawyer of the Year (Nominee 2019)
- Who’s Who in America (Nominee 2019, 2018, 2017)
- The National Law Journal (Nominee 2019)
- The U.S. Institute of Trade & Commerce – Excellence Award (Nominee 2018)
- Top Lawyers in Rhode Island (2019, 2018)
- America’s Registry (Invitee 2019, 2018, 2017)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2011 – 2012)